Sea-Doo 3DDI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

bigash

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my beloved 2007 3DDI

I have had it 5 years and it’s been awesome. It recently had its 80 hour service and is in mint condition. Only ever run on Sea-Doo XPS oil and used it only on our local lake.

It was purchased from Marbella and has a few scratches from where it was docked up but only had 15 hours use when I got it and was in storage for 4 years.

I have all modes and even a brand new shoq pole but no fitting kit but made up a bar myself which works just as good.

Open to offers but looking for around €4250, I paid €800 for the knee pad and shoq pole. They were going for silly money a few years back [emoji85]

I am based in Bydgoszcz , Poland.

I need to sell it as I have to get a bigger ski to take the wife and kid, So looking for a spark trixx instead.
Maybe a possible PX if it’s the right ski.

Unfortunately it doesn’t come with a trailer as I have a 2 ski set up and have my SXR on the front.

It will be emotional to see it go but wanted to put it out on the forum first as I would love a 3D fan to have as much pleasure out of it as I do.

I will leave it here for a week then put it on eBay.

Many thanks

Ash.

IMG_3849.JPGIMG_3850.JPGIMG_3856.JPGIMG_3863.JPGIMG_3864.JPG IMG_3788.JPG

Back