seadoo GTX 4-tech03 LONG BEEP NO DISPLAY but starts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

captainbullard

hi all,
when i put the lanyard on it has the standard 2 beeps but then one long beep is herd and no display comes up but can be started....thats not all folks i can hold set down for a sec or 2 and SOMETIMES the display comes up but if i hit chop or waves the long beep comes back.. this has no effect on my engine performance just one long beep then stops then long beep then stops and so on its kinda sh*tting me to say the least.

any help would be aight.cheers:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Short...

Def sounds like a short. If you regularly ride in chop and salt water, you may have a connection that needs some attention.

Look at the info center wiring harness. You have one connector that has 4 wires coming from the MPEM. There will be a white/red, a white/black, red/blue and black. Check this connector for any corrosion or loose connecting wire. You'll also want to use some die-electric grease.

If you are riding the salt water regularly, you'll need to be doing this to all the connectors you can find. Riding in salt water requires more maintenance. Plug connectors should be checked once a year and greased with die electric grease to keep it running at top shape......

If you still find it's not working well, check the plug at the MPEM. :cheers:

when the display is not operating, you'll get the long beep after the 2 beeps telling you this when you put the key on. it sounds like like your display is failing. you can check connections and hope it is just a bad connection somwhere but the lcd displays do fail.

it will run fine without the display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back