Seadoo Forum Summer ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the trusty 95 got a compression bump, new pipe, and programmed mpem. So it’s ready to rock too if someone can’t bring a ski

The distance will be a struggle for me... not sure I can justify 4 days of driving for 2 days of riding :( I would really love to see this lake though...

The 4th is the issue for me already having plans and the fact that the actual 4th is mid week, so i'd need to take more vacation time if I changed plans around.

Plus there is already that other Facebook ride 2 hours south in Branson mid August. I'd love to do both but would have to work it out with a bunch of other trips.

The 4th is the issue for me already having plans and the fact that the actual 4th is mid week, so i'd need to take more vacation time if I changed plans around.

Plus there is already that other Facebook ride 2 hours south in Branson mid August. I'd love to do both but would have to work it out with a bunch of other trips.

Our group admins discussed this, and our we would like to extend an invitation to anyone with a 2 Stroke Sea-Doo to join us. 08/18/18 at Table Rock Lake, Branson MO

1st Annual - 2SOG Smoke Show

In no way am I trying to take away from any other ride, and hope Jess has something again.
I was pretty bummed I missed @99spxxx's ride last year and hope to spend a bit of time down there this year. I like to pet the dog.

I'm between ski's right now except for my crappy little GTI that will be going up for sale soon.

RXT was recently sold.

Will follow the thread to see what you guys pin down and see what I can do.

@Ankeneyou what dates would be ideal for you? Should we just coordinate with the other ride you guys were talking about? Would like to see this get together happen if possible.

Well don't plan around me, do whatever works for the most ppl and I'll try to make it. I think a holiday weekend would be fun for the bars but suck for riding. It really comes down to what the best time for Jess would be.

I'm pretty open for a weekend after July 4th through end of summer.

cf643ea3f27cd884d4bdbb51710cccca.jpg
aea88dba36143faaaacad8eaf87fbbcb.jpg

New carbon ski for the ride. Pops fischeti SS 787, Miller rave mod, Neptune pipe, novis

I'm down for several summer rides but the 4th is claimed by the in-laws and I haven't seen any talk of other meet ups

Well don't plan around me, do whatever works for the most ppl and I'll try to make it. I think a holiday weekend would be fun for the bars but suck for riding. It really comes down to what the best time for Jess would be.

I'm pretty open for a weekend after July 4th through end of summer.
I was down there the 4th last year. It's busy, but it's a big water system. I never felt in danger other than the occasional go fast boat... And as brothers we made sure to stop chasing and protect the guy in the water. If you guys are in for the 4th I can promise you a great weekend. (as long as it doesn't fawkin rain!!)

All I can say is don't come here! Still winter and it is hanging on like we've never seen before. There must be more than two feet of ice on our lake. Spring is about one month late. Don't know about South. Any better?

IMG_1138.jpg

I would love you guys to come to California but it was 95 Tuesday and 65 today. And no rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back