Seadoo Dealer Reviews

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Seadoo, Can-am, Honda of Winston Salem, NC - GREAT but problems with OEM and shipping.

While my experience was pretty bad buying my 2021 Wake Pro 230, all of the problems were out of dealer control. However they did diagnose my 2001 GTX RFI for free for me, and gave a ton of advice on how to get it working again after some girl sunk it at the lake. I cannot express how cool the guys in the service department were to me. They were also really interested in helping me because they could tell how much research and work I had already done into my older ski (thanks to you guys).

About the 2021 Wake Pro... The first one I had put a deposit on got dropped by a forklift at a different dealership getting some side-by-sides off the truck, and they needed to move my ski to get to them. Seadoo Winston called the rep furious, and had a 2021 released a few weeks early and shipped immediately to me. On arrival the holes below the waterline for the board rack were improperly drilled and the spacing between the two plastic mount pieces was too far. Also the paint all on the bottom of the ski was already peeling and showing bare fiberglass. The dealer talked with me and agreed that during this winter I can bring it back and they will order a second wake rack for me and mount it properly on the opposite side. My plan to get the original one is to print a new bottom bracket reusing the existing holes under the waterline that will make the improper distance work, using my 3d printer. The dealer also agreed to repaint the entire bottom half of the boat during the winter as well. I have all of this in writing. So in the end I get an end of season fresh paint job and with a little work i'll have two board racks on the boat instead of one.

Overall a series of very unfortunate events, and OEM defects. However the dealership time and time again did everything in their power to make things right for me.
That sounds like a righteous dealer!

Barneys Marine, Saint Peterburg, Florida ...5+

I bought my 2008,200speedster w/310 h.p from Barneys Marine in SaintPetersburg, Florida. Dealer rating........5+
Ha!! Well, Barneys claims they won't work on ANY boat or jetski that is over 10 years old. So, you're out of luck now.

.. or they are lying and they actually do. Which is just as bad (because that means they lie.)

I spoke to them twice. Both times I asked "Even if I bought a brand new watercraft from you?". Both times, they said "Correct, we won't work in them if they are over 10 years old." Why? They claim it's too hard to get parts. LOL what a joke.

They aren't the only dealer to refuse to work in their own, sold products.

Ha!! Well, Barneys claims they won't work on ANY boat or jetski that is over 10 years old. So, you're out of luck now.

.. or they are lying and they actually do. Which is just as bad (because that means they lie.)

I spoke to them twice. Both times I asked "Even if I bought a brand new watercraft from you?". Both times, they said "Correct, we won't work in them if they are over 10 years old." Why? They claim it's too hard to get parts. LOL what a joke.

They aren't the only dealer to refuse to work in their own, sold products.
SeaDoo hasnt made these boats since 2012. They are telling you the truth. The parts are harder and harder to find. Check our parts fiche www.seadoowarehouse.com

Well, someone's dropping the ball, BIG TIME! Sea-Doo, the dealers, the parts manufacturers.........

Bought my 2021 GTI 170 SE at Lexington Motorsports in Lexington KY great dealership. Ordered in April 2021 and it came in June of 2021. They were real honest and kept me updated especially dealing with all the supply issues and lockdowns happening at the time. Then this year I bought a 2022 GTI 130 for my with at C&C Motorsports in Louisville KY. Also a great place. Ordered it in November as a Christmas Present for the wife and it arrived the last March. Just waiting the weather to warm up so we can get out and have some fun!

Back