Seadoo 215 rxp supercharged 2004 issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadoorxp2004

Looking to see if anyone can help me out with a problem, lets a friend ride my seadoo and he was spinnin around on it lots. He came back and it wouldn’t go over 25mph usually goes 70mph. Seadoo will start then shut off 10 seconds after. Seems like the machine is bogging and running shitty. Not really sure what it would be this is my first seadoo

2004 seadoo 215 rxp super charged
Runs for 10 seconds or so then bogs out

No codes and not very high rpms, shut off after going 30mph or so died out. Now seems not to start but sounds like it wants to. Haven’t tried since was gonna have someone take a look at it. Any idea? Thanks!

Pull the seat,,,see if it is full of water?,,,pull the plugs,,,see if they are wet?,,pull the intake hose to the throttle body,,see if there is water in there?

Always change plugs first.

You have to press set 5 times to get codes, they won't just display. Then press mode to cycle through all codes until it says end.

You also have to check the code while it is happening(referred to as active in BUDS). If you shut off or check later, it won't display. So check while the check engine light or any other warning that is happening.

Bad plugs generally don't throw any codes. It just runs poorly.

I ended up changing the plugs on seadoo, made it run a lot better. Still at 3/4 of throttle seadoo wont go its top speed 70+mph and tops off around 50mph. Seems like the top end power is not their anymore. No codes either then my broken VTS my seadoo is 2004 rxp 215 super charged. Apparently the super charger was rebuilt around 100 hours or so. Please get back to me

main issue: at 3/4 throttle starts to loose its power and goes from 6000rpms down to 5000rpms while holding the gas steady. Seems like its jittering or somthing

You also have to check the code while it is happening(referred to as active in BUDS). If you shut off or check later, it won't display. So check while the check engine light or any other warning that is happening.

Bad plugs generally don't throw any codes. It just runs poorly.
Check below ⬇️
Pull the seat,,,see if it is full of water?,,,pull the plugs,,,see if they are wet?,,pull the intake hose to the throttle body,,see if there is water in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back