Sea food rxt 215 misfire

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

btk killswitch

I have an 05 seadoo rtx misfire in cylinder 2.. it is throwing the code and won’t go over 35mph and would rev up. I replaced the coils and plugs thinking that would do it and I’m still having the same issue. Thinking of changing the injectors next but was wondering if anyone had any other ideas? Thanks for the help!

You could swap injectors and see if the misfire follows the injector, what code is it throwing? Did you look at the plug color , wet , other plugs ??? I would check the compression before getting any deeper , could be a wiring problem with either the coil or the injector.

I will recheck the code tomorrow but I looked it up originally and it was a cylinder 2 missfire I never rechecked the code after doing everything I assume same code. I should have mentioned 2 or the plugs were wet with oil so it’s not good…. I don’t really have the ability or know how to check compression either unfortunately

Well I know about things like this with budgets as well as mechanical knowledge , honestly you are chasing ghosts unless you diagnose the problem using a flow chart. Either get a manual and use it to help you diagnose the problem or take the machine to a qualified mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back