S200 Had a blast

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott0321

Man I love this boat.....Did some fishing earlier in the day and did fairly well. went looking for a bite to eat an found a long flat stretch of water in one of the bays.

My five an nine year old gave me the thumbs up , my wife gave me the third digit and off we went. This thing jumps on plane in a heart beat and before I catch my breath we are over fifty and still got plenty of throttle left. She hummin right around 7500 RPM and still got just a little more. Not GPS but the speedo was pegged and we were absolutely flyin. It was like we were on rails

I think the three of us are still smiling and the wife is smirking and still wondering why she let me get this thing. So much fun we are doing it all again in the AM

+1 to the S200. I was concerned at first that it was all about the speed and whatnot, but also a great family boat and reasonably stable in the chop. enjoy. which engines do you have?

I've got the twin 215's. In reality if I had to do over again I might opt out of the supercharged engines. No issues with maintenance thus far but they do require a little more TLC. I knew that going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back