RXP Performance

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodney....

What?....(shaking my tie)...can't never get no respect round here. I get less respect than Joan Rivers as host of the tonight show....:rofl:

oh karl dont lie to us. everyone tells me your rich. we know you dont have a day job... besides keeping your boat clean.... but that doesnt count:rofl:

rxp 255

just bought a 2008 rxp 255 and top speed is only 70, can you just stick a chip in it to get more speed out of it, my wife has a 2003 yamaha wave runner and it dogs mine. hers goes around 80. im pissed!!!

get a GPS your wife isnt going 80 lol..on a wave runner. but yes a different intake grate and impeller as well as some attention to detail will get you some more speed.

Coast Guard....

The coast guard has a mandate with the pwc manafacturers that no watercraft be built to exceed 70 mph......but, anyone can purchase "mods" from a high performance shop and exceed that limit. This is normally done for racing. If you mod for local recreation, it doesn't mean you can't get a ticket, you can. The Marine Reasources (water police) can issue you a citation for reckless endangerment.
Then, on the other hand, your engine as built may last 10 years or more. When you mod, you dramactically reduce the engines life cycle. Just the other day, I saw someone looking for a new set of exhaust valves for his 1503. That was why to early to be doing that kind of work on such a new engine.
But hey, this is a free country, do what you like.....its your money and your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back