Rod Holder

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a dirty joke here, but I'm not touching it even with guitarsjm 25 foot trunk winch.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my set up. Build a cooler rack and use 1 1/4" PVC for rod holders. There are lots of different options for DIY racks, I was lucky enough to have stainless steel from work I could use, most people use PVC. Its cheap and durable!

Attachments

• Cooler Rack.jpg
    Cooler Rack.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 195
I was married to the best rod holder I ever had for 23 years!!! She even handed me beer when I needed a full one! She was a great gal!!!!! Keep looking

This is my set up. Build a cooler rack and use 1 1/4" PVC for rod holders. There are lots of different options for DIY racks, I was lucky enough to have stainless steel from work I could use, most people use PVC. Its cheap and durable!

is that swagelock...you must work in a lab too

Hey Rabid here is what i have done. The rod holders are 3.99 at Academy

Attachments

• IMG_4665.jpg
    IMG_4665.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_4661.jpg
    IMG_4661.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 151
Made it out of 1" and 3/4" aluminum conduit with aluminum slugs that help bolt it all together. To be honest with the ice chest and the rod holders is the only things that was purchased 26.00 total. There is a place on Nasa Road 1 I believe they are called Shallow Water Sports. They build the tops for offshore boats, towers and such. Their price is dependant on what you want, I know to weld something up is 100.00 a hour. i am a poor man so I am trying to do everything myself, it keeps the wife happy....LOL

Gene

Made it out of 1" and 3/4" aluminum conduit with aluminum slugs that help bolt it all together. To be honest with the ice chest and the rod holders is the only things that was purchased 26.00 total. There is a place on Nasa Road 1 I believe they are called Shallow Water Sports. They build the tops for offshore boats, towers and such. Their price is dependant on what you want, I know to weld something up is 100.00 a hour. i am a poor man so I am trying to do everything myself, it keeps the wife happy....LOL

Gene

You really did a good job. I know the place you are talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back