Rocket

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner

Had my challenger out again today,and I still cant beleive how quick this thing is from a stop.When I push on the gas you better be siting down or you will be. It has the 510 hp I dont know how the 430hp is but holly crap this this is quick from the start. But there is one thing I am seeing now is that one motor is running about 500rpm faster than the other ,you can also feel it in the steering to, I have only 4 or 5 hours on it so it may need a little adjustment.

Love my boat! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
On the starboard engine there is adjustment. See pic have someone drive about half throtle and use the adjustment knob until they are the same. Its right undr the silver part in the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_1647.JPG
    IMG_1647.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 26
Thanks so muck TVZ1965. I will do that,the way it is now it really makes it hard to steer wants to pull to one direction all the time.

Again thanks

No problem gald to help. I had the same issue at first. I'm glad see more guys on here with 230's

I have a Challenger SE w/ 510 also. i have a difference of about 500 RPM too. I will try this adjustment. Thanks. And yes this a a very fast boat. One more question - the dealer said to have a 10 hour check up. Is there something that show the hours on the boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back