Ride season

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

slvr bulit

How long is everyone going to keep there skis in thw water for? I'm thinking end of sept hopefully catch a nice indian summer.
30.jpg

i'm riding full on into october. when it starts getting cooler, i'll just ride slower so i don't get so wet...

I just picked up a wetsuit and I have some riding gloves. I'm hoping I can go into mid October with these accessories, but who knows....when it gets too cold I will stop!

Matt

Costco

I got one at CostCo for the GF (29.99) and I got myself one from the dealership where I got my seadoo. It cost 99.99 but it was a shorty wetsuit without sleeves but it also came with a matching long sleeve jacket type thing...looks like a long sleeve wetsuit top with a zipper running up it, you could wear this alone without the entire wetsuit too if you prefer!

Matt

well i plan on riding till jan1 then i will stop untill jan 2nd :rofl: Northern N00bs lol

That's not rubbing it in...just because I have to have my cooler full of ice for everyday I run my 200speedster, cause the beverage get warm from the Hot year round Sun.Now that would be rubbing it in...:rofl:

Karl

Went out after work last night around 4:30 air temp 70 got cold quick riding around when wet! Time for a wet suit

Yah need a wetsuit up north 1st time i went on a stand up was when i was 19 I'm 38 now it was Lake Michigan water was 52Deg i fell off the thing blew my shorts down to my ankles getting back on and rode back to shore mooning and shivering. Got a wet suit and was ok still in Oct would nice to have a dry suit.

And I hear yah Karl dang storms need to stay out of the gulf messing up the water went out last weekend looked more like lake water :ack: was thinking of going out tomarrow but there is still 6-10s rolling

Ya the wetsuit, and gloves have done the trick for me....I'm not going as much as I was with the hot weather but at least I can still go on those sunny days!! I am sure I will be able to ride into early/mid October!

Matt

Back