Reviving a 98 challenger 1800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mason08

Bought a 98 challenger, been sitting a number of years. Current issues known is the steering cable needs replacement, the vinyl trim needs replaced, i need all the cup holders. As well as the interior seats all need new foam due to sitting outside for years uncovered. Any one know where i can get these parts? It looks that i can get the seat covers but no foam.

Did you ever find replacement parts? In the same boat here (literally and figuratively). I've got a 99 Challenger.
Cup holders i bought on Amazon. Steering cable off ebay. As for the vinyl trim. I ordered it through a local shop where they got it from a place in Canada.

Cup holders i bought on Amazon. Steering cable off ebay. As for the vinyl trim. I ordered it through a local shop where they got it from a place in Canada.
Got it. I’ve pretty much got it running, but nervous to really have a full day on the water as I’m afraid the battery will die on me. Thinking about going the dual battery route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back