re appolstier speedster wake

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy h

hey guys i brought my speedster 200 wake earlier this year and i need to get the whole thing re appolistered as the previous owner did nothing and let all the seats get sun damaged.. has anyone done this to any of their boats? im after ideas and prices and what others have done.. there are so many styles and colours to choose from i dont know if i will go back to the red / black colors that are in there now.. if anyone has any idea or even pictures that was be great..!!

thanks Sam

I had a few of the seats in my SPeedster 200 re-upholstered by a guy local to me earlier this year, I had the two bow seats and two rear seat bottoms re-done, he did a great job of matching the colours and he charged me around $300, which I was happy with. A shame the guy at seadoo-upholstery has not gotten the pattern yet for the speedster models....

I also took the arm rest from the front seat and rear seat and did those myself in a matching silver color. Just need to get the rear sun deck done now, will likely wiat till the off season.

I just went with the regular stock colours for ease of matching seeing as though I was not getting the whole thing done.

............... A shame the guy at seadoo-upholstery has not gotten the pattern yet for the speedster models....

I'm sure if you send Keith an email... he would be happy to do them.

I sent him my handlebar pad from a 90 Si project, and the fit was perfect.

I know a bit more hindsight and I should have done exactly that in the off season, it would have likely worked out cheaper and I know he does great work. I was hoping that someone in the US was going to do it first, sometimes the shipping costs in Canada to the US are extortionate, plus then we often get stung for import duties etc when the package comes back to us. I assume with Sammy being from Oz the costs are likely prohibitive for him also. Do you think Keith would be interested in just doing the sun deck covers? Perhaps I'll drop him an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back