Rapids!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

6KJR

So has anyone ever taken their seadoo in the rapids somewhere? I dont know where a good set would be that arent TOO crazy but would still be some fun.. Someone said the Ottawa river should have some with good depth as well.. Any ideas?

I've been thinking about the same thing.
My buddy claims to know of some rivers flowing into his lake, Wah WAh Kesh (north-east of parry sound) that have some runnable rapids. Says he ran them last year, i'll find out this weekend and let you know!

update me if you've heard anything.

Chris

I know some guys that run the niagara river. If you try and run that one you forsure need a real reliable ski aswell as some friends in case of a break down.

thats just retarded trying to run niagara. You'll need more than a reliable ski. You need a rescue helicopter standing by if you mess up.

I meant ontario rapids that dont drop 100m's. No cliffs at the end kinda thing .LOL:rofl:

While white-water rafting on Ottawa river, i noticed plenty of SeaDoo spotters for the rafts. But they seem to be fighting the current all the time and although seemed enjoyable, you'd have to really know your way around the river before embarking on that journey..

Yeah, I would definitely want to go where its open with current, and or with some people that know the area. There is a LOT of water on the Niagara but it might be worth looking at. The ottawa river would probably have a guide or people that go there frequently to assist you.
I still gotta look into it more forsure.

i rode the upper part of the niagara river this summer,lots of current,especially by the peace bridge, lots of fun. Seen jetski s below the falls once,has to be crazy there .

Back