Quick dock ties

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

yada

Seen in the one accessory video those quick retractable dock ties, anyone know how much extra they are or what u have to add to get them included or r they standard equipment?

Everything is A LA CARTE with the spark. www.parkeryamaha.com has a bunch of stuff on their site for the spark. They already have replacement parts on there. A replacement stock intake grate is $34. Just search on their site for Seadoo Spark and refine by choosing BRP (44) items. They had ALL the accessories listed a week or so ago with pricing, you just need to add it to your cart, I couldn't find the dock ties so I'll let you find that on there.

http://www.parkeryamaha.com/search.aspx?find=seadoo+spark&log=false&manufacturer=1078

Also there is the Spark accessory brochure that lists the part# for the accessories, just Google that part# and Seadoo and you should get something.

thanks again , went through all the accessories, no quick ties yet, sea-doo has them as a option on their site in the build and price section (that is once its up and running:( ), but some of the others were interesting i see they have the lever reverse listed at parker , but no price yet

Back