PWC Safety School.com - online boating safety course

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Check out our friends over at PWC Safety School
289.jpg

SeaDoo Forum highly recommends new riders to participate in the PWC Safety School program before operating their PWC. NO MATTER YOUR AGE. You should be versed on the rules of the water. The program is inexpensive and goes a long way to making a difference on the water.

Here are a few key points and additional information:

• PWC Safety School is a low cost resource for a mandatory boating license in many states
  • PWC Safety School online boating safety course curriculum is based on the USPS ‘Jet Smart’ handbook.

PWC Safety School state modules, including current boating safety laws/guidelines, are developed and updated by Technical Adviser, Don Schmitz. His thirty year background as a Marine Patrol Officer (ret.) in Washington State, has provided the PWC Safety School Course with a high level of expertise and hands-on knowledge of boating enforcement, accident investigation, and safe boating classroom instruction.

Click here to choose your state and get started.

I definitely encourage anyone who's into PWC's and boating to take a safety course. I did notice that KY doesn't have a course specifically for PWC's however the Coast Guard Aux. offers a Boating Safety Course which does have a lot of info on PWC's.

I took the course last weekend as a refresher, got a 96%, and I was surprised how much information I had either not retained or was new since I last took the course. I took it in a classroom setting which I personally prefer over on-line.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
I did 23 years in the Coast Guard. As Lou said, I can't say strongly enough how important these courses are.

Yep, and it's free you will also get a 15-20% discount on your insurance.

Kevin, I also re-joined after and extended absence the CG Aux. So when do I get my uniform. :rofl:

Lou

Yep, and it's free you will also get a 15-20% discount on your insurance.

Kevin, I also re-joined after and extended absence the CG Aux. So when do I get my uniform. :rofl:

Lou

I have worked with the Axillary in the past. I think they had to buy their own uniform but the get free gas,,, Bonus,,,

Back