Putting things back together

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberts4

Okay so I am so new at this it stinks but I'm always up for a challenge. When I got these skis everything was apart so I have no clue how anything goes together. Just starting at the carb level there is what I believe is a filter traythen I believe that the air intake piece goes on top of that, of course this is all guessing. Is there any diagrams around that would help me put this thing back together?

Yes!
You need the manual and the parts diagram. That will help a lot. This is for the '91 XP?
Go here. SeaDoo Manuals - FREE PDF Download!
If you have questions during reassembly, take pictures and post them. If there are no pictures and you aren't using the right term to describe the part, it is very unlikely anyone will be able to help you.

Perfect, thank you so much major this is great now I can use the proper terminology and I will certainly take pictures. Again thank you. I must say I am thankful that people take time out of their personal life to help people like myself. This site is so great!

Good luck. Putting together a basket case is not something I would want to undertake. Hope you get it running.
When reassembling, note all the places where a specific kind of thread sealer or thread locker is required. You will see a little droplet symbol on the parts diagram. Important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back