Pricing Guides -

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Chet

OK, I've searched this forum and could not find an answer so I'll post the question. I'm looking to purchase a 150 model with the 155 HP (NA) engine. The typical asking price is sort of out of line with the NADA guides. So, if anyone has some personal insight into making an offer on a boat, I would greatly appreciate your input. Going to look at a 2008 155HP one today with Bimini top and trailer, about 100 hrs and in in clean shape and well serviced. Thanks.

When you price don't add for the trailer they all came with a trailer. Look around I bought a 2007 150 215HP with the wake tower mint 29 hrs on it for 6700 in ATL. Its a small boat maybe good for 1 or 2 flight attendants with low seniority

When you price don't add for the trailer they all came with a trailer. Look around I bought a 2007 150 215HP with the wake tower mint 29 hrs on it for 6700 in ATL. Its a small boat maybe good for 1 or 2 flight attendants with low seniority

Now, that's funny. I lived in ATL for 38 years. I'm sure two FA's will fit just fine. Question is what uniform should I have them wear :). I'm looking at this boat in a few hours. Let's see just how much the owner thinks the value is. He could own it for a whole lot longer.

The NADA guide does include the trailer in the base price. Just not the cover or the bimini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back