pretty quiet, EH

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

TJ_HOOKER

so, not sure aboot the rest of canada, but i know here in southern ontario, if it gets a few degrees warmer, I'm getting the buoys out and getting some practice in. i saw it hit 11 degrees on my t-stat in the truck. and the news says be expecting higher than normal temps, for the next 3 months. polar shift? yes please.

so, my fellow canucks, rejoice! maybe we won't need our toques any more? maybe, we can start asking other people if they live in igloos? I'm gonna miss keeping beer on the front lawn in my pile of snow, but whatever. i think being able to bring my mustang home sooner, and getting out on the water sooner, will definitely make up for that.

anyone else starting to thaw out? :cool:

I like your way of thinking TJ. I'm actually a little north of Canada....in Detroit area.....LOL.

Although no snow is bad for the "ground waters" come March/April/May, I'm hoping for a lot of rain to make up for it.

The lakes need water too, you know :)

Lake Huron is actually about 7 inches higher than it was last year because we havent had all the lake affect snows and the strong north winds.What winter

ya, most of our precipitation this winter has been rain. and there is plenty of snow up north for the smaller lakes. right now its sweatshirt weather during the day. i'm lovin it.

take alook at the weather report on "World news from SDB network" coming Eastward from Colorado

I don't mind any snow. This so far has been the easiest winter in my life. I may have the boat out of storage next month if this weather keeps up. lol

Dozens of Million Dollar TV commercials interrupted by some football game.

What's deal with that?????

I am thinking positive. I haven't had to wear boots yet this year and haven't shovelled. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hells yah boyz .. I've already started de-winterizing my bike. Next day I see 5C + i'm going for a ride!!!

Ya , I'm considering taking the seadoo's down to my shop, and bringing my mustang home from storage. If I see one more muscle car out on the road, it's gonna happen.

Not for the Merc my friend. Any ROTAX stuff is cheap in comparison. You don't need to replace them as often, but when you need to, the whole housing for the Ring is replaced too. Quote from two different dealers here came in around $1400. I laughed and said I would do it myself.

Back