pics of installed 787 in challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

maartenbubbert

Hi can someone help me with pics of an installed 787 engine in a challenger.

boat a project, got the engine done but do not know how to hook it all up.

answers are much appreciated.

thanks

maarten

Welcome to the seadoo forum maarten.You might need more than just pictures. I suggest you subscribe as a premium member so you can download a seadoo service manual and see what is involved with alignment, cooling line connections, throttle cables and wiring. It is only $10.95 for the month and you can download it in a pdf file to print it or just view it on line. Click on the manual link for more details. If you get in a jam with the install you can get expert advice also from either moderators or other members.

Karl

Engine....

If you have the engine assembled, then all you have to do is put it on the mounts then, align the shaft at the pump.

When it is installed, you may want to post with particular part location requests. It's hard to guess what it is your wanting to know.

I have the 97 model Challenger and will try to get some pix of it today to give you a look see where stuff is located but without a close up, it would not provide a lot of answers as to where stuff is connected. If I do a close up, you may not know on what part of the engine your looking at, without specific request..............:cheers:

Engine pix...

I was just working on my thread, "a look inside the 787" and noticed the very first pix is that of my 787 installed in a 1997 Challenger.

Give it a look. There is a link at the bottom of my signature in this post.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back