Parting Out 1996 Twin Engine Rotax SeaDoo Speedster Jet Boat in Central Wisconsin

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

decker

Parting 1996 Twin Engine Rotax SeaDoo Speedster Challenger Sportster Jet Ski Boat

Parting out a 1996 SeaDoo Speedster Jet Boat I purchased for the trailer.

These parts may fit many other models... you need to figure out if they fit yours.

Prices do not include shipping. PayPal if fine.

The hull is gone.

Both 717 Motors and Exhaust are sold

Both water boxes. $25 each

All steering and control cables have been sold

Shifter has been sold

Storage box has been sold

No ski locker door.

Jet drives with the drive shafts are complete with reverse gates, nozzles and hardware are good to bolt on and go. sold

Inner and outer engine hatch lid cover (s). $400 for the set
(Shipping on these items might be very expensive.)

Previous owner said the 278000801 MPEM is good and I have already removed the main wiring control box from the boat for safe keeping. DESS Key and switch come with this. sold

Gas Tank Sending Unit is sold

278000745 Fuel Gauge $50

Complete Oil Tank with Sensor sold

Steering Wheel (good) with yellow cover (faded). $50

Complete Wiring Harness, 278000863 Fuse Block Panel, all the dash switches and many more odds and ends were stripped from the boat. PM/Ask for what I have left and for the prices.

Pictures available upon request... and I'm not one of those folks that doesn't return pm's, emails or phone calls. Please include your email address in a pm if you want pics of something. I want this stuff gone, I ship fast and I don't horse around.

Thanks,
Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for a tach? I also need the rear light and the pole that goes with the cover.

Matt... your pm box is full.

So... Which Tach do you want? The left one is there and I think the one on the right is down in the housing. Shoot me an offer and I'll figure out the shipping amount from work via UPS. It's best if you have a business addy or UPS charges for residential delivery.

5I25Nf5Md3L63Nd3Hdc9f441eb1e776ae13e5.jpg

Sorry... no light pole.

Craig

Good Evening :)

i dont live in your state so i guess since i cant pull the part am not going to be able to get it right

Just Curious

No Decker will pull parts and send them to you. BTW Decker, I could use a couple of those cup holders if they pull out easy.

Good Evening :)

i dont live in your state so i guess since i cant pull the part am not going to be able to get it right

Just Curious

Just modified the listing... I spent the evening stripping the hull of anything I thought might be useable or people might need.

The only thing I can't remove at the moment is the steering wheel to get the gas gauge and the steering gear out. Might have to use a Sawzall.

Steering cables are seized at the stern. I'd be happy to pull them if you want to try to take them apart and lube them up.

Cup holders are junk. This boat must've seen a lot of sunlight.

If the fuse blocks are good, save them. I've seen a few folks asking if anyone has them available. If you have the time, things like grab handles and other hardware might be valuable to someone.

If the fuse blocks are good, save them. I've seen a few folks asking if anyone has them available. If you have the time, things like grab handles and other hardware might be valuable to someone.

Saved the fuse panel... it's apparently NLA from SeaDoo/BRP.

Had already pulled the grab handles but the sun baked them pretty good... useable but not pretty.

Is the fuel tank itself worth saving? Same ? on the rub strip that runs around the entire boat... if not... off to the dump they go.

Apparently this isn't the best time of year to try to sell this stuff. :willy_nilly:

Hi there
do you still have the steering link rod?

Steve

Parting out a 1996 SeaDoo Speedster Jet Boat I purchased for the trailer.

These parts may fit many other models... you need to figure out if they fit yours.

Prices do not include shipping.

The hull is gone.

Both 717 Motors and Exhaust and water boxes are sold.

All steering and control cables have been sold. Shifter has been sold. Storage box has been sold. No ski locker door.

Jet drives with the drive shafts are complete with reverse gates, nozzles and hardware are good to bolt on and go. $150 each or $250 for the pair.

Inner and outer engine hatch cover. $400 for the pair. (Shipping on these items might be expensive.)

Previous owner said the 278000801 MPEM is good and I have already removed the main wiring control box from the boat for safe keeping. DESS Key and switch come with this. $350

Gas Tank Sending Unit is sold. Still have the tank. $75

278000745 Fuel Gauge $75

Complete Oil Tank with Sensor. $50

Complete Wiring Harness, 278000863 Fuse Block Panel, all the dash switches and many more odds and ends were stripped from the boat. Have steering wheel and cover and pretty much everything I could detach. PM/Ask for what I have left and for the prices.

Pictures available upon request... and I'm not one of those folks that doesn't return pm's, emails or phone calls. Please include your email address in a pm if you want pics of something. I want this stuff gone, I ship fast and I don't horse around.

Thanks,
Craig

Back