organizing a ride from montreal to ottawa or kingston

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Well wont be long now. Supposed to be 12 on sunday, bye bye ice ! Gonna take delivery on my ride early april so I can get it waxed and ready etc . .Looking forward to it.

Good Day to all my fellow Jetski enthusiasts!!....Its March break (for our kids if u guys have one), and it means the flip of season where the ice starts to melt!...soon our playground will emerge, and will be our period of joy as kids wanna be again...playing with big boys toy. For me, I'll hit the water as early as first weekend of May. I'll joyride at the Quinte bay (Herchimer St./Hwy.2 public boatlaunch)...if guys happen to be itchy to go out and play on May, just go there in the afternoon till sunset and launch....its free to park and launch ski...for boats/fishing boats its $6 for 24 hrs parking (safe to sleep in the park, inside vehicle/trailer/boat)....same as in Sandbanks (Wellington public launch)...perfect playground in June till Nov. I would like to join in the June's group cruise....but its too close to my B-day on the 18th, and I might be busy with my family in the Prov. Park's campsite...so may not be able to get drunk and play with u guys. But if u guys decided to do an early group joyride...like sometime in May or later week of June to July....I might be able to join the group. So just post and let us know each of you're plans and maybe we could get together somehow, sometime....anytime convenient for you or just plain bored, just go to the launch site mentioned by someone and look for any members to play with. Hope u understand what I mean....just post your idea for the week or for the month to view, by any members to see that will fit his schedule....later guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Kingston, I'm in for any trips you organize, thousand islands would be my first choice but i can travel anywhere around. I start jetsking as soon as the ice melts :).

Sounds good I'm right in the thousand islands area. Ganaoque would be about half way for us both. We could meet up there and cruise the islands any time. I plan on doing a lot of riding. Have you ever done Kingston to Picton?

I live in Kingston, I'm in for any trips you organize, thousand islands would be my first choice but i can travel anywhere around. I start jetsking as soon as the ice melts :).

was just in kingston today checking out a RXP! so i will be riding as well as planned in the first place! :D most likely getting this ski!

haha! nono, this is the only one!! i went to see a few thats why! but none where really worth it, this one has 70hrs SC rebuild and is very clean, only thing would be a rebuff on the hull as it is a little faded in some spots! :/

nono!! :D just getting 1 RXP!! now i gotta just figure if this hull can be buffed! otherwise il be sad! its a great ski but would hate to ride sometihng that dirty looking!

Sounds good I'm right in the thousand islands area. Ganaoque would be about half way for us both. We could meet up there and cruise the islands any time. I plan on doing a lot of riding. Have you ever done Kingston to Picton?

Nope I haven't done any long distance cruises, usually i hit desert lake, loborough lake, and just around Kingston this year I have lot more free time so i'm planning on doing lot more of that.

HAHA awesome ... if all goes well then I will be riding those very same waters the weekend of the 13th ... homerx99 where abouts in brockvegas are you, I grew up in New Dublin the area ...

I am in Mallorytown, 5 mins from the boat launch. let me know if your splashing here, I may be willing to suit up and get one of the skis outa hibernation.

Hey guys here is some other options fro summer rides. http://www.ridefordad.ca/rides/watercraft-rides

Mow-Town ... know it well ... have made the run to the Purcell's from Lyn a time or 2 for some pints ... :cheers:

So far the plan is to try and get my ski into one of the local ramps and see how it floats ... basically just a test run/Break in ... my buddy also just picked up a 96HX he wants to try out.

Right now I am waiting for my alignment tool to arrive and once I get that I will align the engine and be ready to get wet the weekend of the 13th.

If all goes well then I will message ya with the details and see if you are interested in joining.

Jeremy

Sounds good, lmk I have to get the wifes/kids rides ready for the season so it would be a good opportunity to test them out. TTYL

P.S. Love purcells . . . . it closes . . . I move ! :)

Back