organizing a ride from montreal to ottawa or kingston

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
still working out this seadoo weekend! i need input on dates! thats the first thing we need to figoure out, wats a good weekend for most of you to do this.... preferably in june! and then if we like what we did we do another in july or august!

Any weekend after the 8 the. I'm good. Pick one and we'll all shoot for it. I see in another thread you were looking for a new ski. Did you get one ?

ok! sounds good to me! and yea im looking for a 4TEC RXP and i have seen a few here and there on kijiji and autotrader, theres one near my house that im going to go check out, im definatly going to be riding a 4TEC before this new season starts, i want to sell my RX!

1000-islands-poker-run-2011-300x214_zpsdb6f5782.gif

Haha yea, didnt even know it existed, was randomly looking at poker run's around here and found that. Our outing will be darn fun! I'm excited! Plus bmann gonna have his boat out!!

This is from last years run. This is a local boat, twin helicopter turbine engines. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhuQLZs3PA0. Outing will be a blast. Poker run is also a big weekend around here too ! Lots of fun and Pirates weekend in Alex Bay. Largest on water, water fight, you'll ever see :)

Last edited by a moderator:
waaaaat, that guy is def crappin his pants!!!! lucky bahhaha, anyways yea might wanna go down to some of those events? can seadoo's do all those events?

Can spectate the poker run only. But pirates invasion followed by water fight is for anyone, but it's in US waters so don't stop. Lol

Joined in too....interested in exploring other nice and clean lakes...would be better if we start the run in Spring, where the water is weedless...just wear spring suit and enjoy exploring nature....For anyone interested in swimming or snorkelling, Sandbanks is the best area...best time is in June-Aug...also best for running in the waves when the wind hits 20+kph. Let me know if u guys want to play.:cheers:

yea. join us up jetskier! we got a good group coming out in june! i will be getting my new ski next week so, i be ok! will probably have my RX to but planning on selling that badboy

yea, your gonna see it on our ride! and im gonna switch the stock carpet to the green on black hydro turf!!! gonna look real good :)

I can pretty much make any weekend work ... I have tons of storage so if you guys need me to carry any of your gear or gas or anything let me know. I have the 20' speedster mule ... lmao

Yea same here! Thinking in June! Weather is nice lots of water! And yea will probs have gas in a can for you to carry, beer and sstuff can fit my compartment

You have confidence buying an 8 yr old ski with supercharger ? I am thinking about changing my order to a gtr 215. But not sure I want the added cost and maintenance of a supercharger for a 10 mph gain

Yea, well I'd rather an 05 ski then a 01 ski! And supercharger I can change myself! So that's no issue. I think it's well worth it! If you ask me a bigger and faster ski

what year is the one you wanna buy? like they say, gotta pay to play! :thumbsup:

Back