Oil Leak!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono6716

hello eveyone,

I have a 1999 seadoo gtx rfi and have had this slow oil leak for the entire season now and have replaced almost eveything possible. I have replaced the seal on the oil resivor, all three lines from the oil resivor and even pulled out the oil resivor and inspected it. The oil seems to always sit underneath the engine, therefore i believe it's somewhere around there. I have then narrowed the leak down to the line that comes off of the top of the oil resivor and to the left side of the engine under the spark plugs. i noticed it seems to have a hint of oil on the line tensioner all the time. I have pulled that line off, checked it yet again for a split in the hose, reconnected it and tightened the line. i just got home from work today and under the engine is a small puddle of oil along with some oil on the tensioner. I guess it's coming from somewhere above where the line connects on. Is that a connection with a seal on it there or is it direct into the engine. Hopefully it's not fractured and not replaceable! :ack: any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping for the best. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back