No Power to Wake Pro 230 Speakers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dall

Hey all, so I have a trip with my 2019 Wake Pro 230 coming up on Friday. Last time I took the PWC out, the speakers weren't powering on. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? All fuses appear to be fine. Please be as specific as possible lol thank you in advance!

I ran into an issue where my 2020 Wake Pro 230 was in and out with the speakers, then it got to the point where when I throttled it they shut off ... I found that the positive terminal connection on the battery was loose, oddly loose and took a while to actually get it tight ... check that guy out and make sure it’s not moving.

I ran into an issue where my 2020 Wake Pro 230 was in and out with the speakers, then it got to the point where when I throttled it they shut off ... I found that the positive terminal connection on the battery was loose, oddly loose and took a while to actually get it tight ... check that guy out and make sure it’s not moving.
Okay, I'll check that out! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back