no power or spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

finsdb

Had a problem where I had no spark, found out it was the coil so i replaced it. Then it still didn’t give me spark , but had power to the unit ect. Sometimes i would get very small amount of spark when cranking. Tried again and now I have no power at all, checked all fuses they are fine and battery is charged. and ideas

When you say no power, what is that? No crank? No beeps when you put the key on? What ski are you working on? We need more information to trace your problem.

We need to know which model and year ski you are working on in order to give a more than general troubleshooting suggestions.

We need to know which model and year ski you are working on in order to give a more than general troubleshooting suggestions.
I am going threw a similar event, 2000 gs 717 no spark new coil, when I first installed coil and checked it for spark all was fine, well that all gone before getting into water. I have a new battery and controller.

Back