no power on a 96 750 zxi

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rw593491

Ok i know this isnt a seadoo but i have a 96 kawasaki 750 zxi i just got the engine back in and got everything squared away put the battery in and i have no power the battery is fully charged fuses are good the ones that i know about anyway, just wondering if anyone might have any advice on where to check for what. thanks

Check the battery cables the tend to corrode from the inside out, bend the slightly if they crunch you probably have a bad one, also check the cable ends for corrosion, moving this to the non-seadoo forum.

Lou

ok I have good continuity through the positive and negative cables going from the battery angood continuity from the box to the starter also I have power at both fuses in and outd

i figured it out i feel pretty stupid but this my first time owning my own jet skis i did not realize there was a safety clip that goes behind the stop button lol. but after having the cylinders bored and rebuilding the engine and figuring out how dumb i am she started right up and idols beautifuly.

ok i have another problem with this kawasaki. i finally put it in the water and it ran pretty good for about 20 min then it just started bogging down then died. as if it was getting no fuel. i pulled the seat off and i could smell gas in the engine compartment and i have a clear fuel filter on it and there was no fuel in the filter. anyone have any suggestions on where to start on this? the valve was on i tried all positions on the valve and still nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back