New to seadoo forum

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dino1

I am in the process of buying a 07 Utopia 205 and this site caught my eye. I am 43 with three daughters (payback for my younger days) I managed to talk my wife out of a pool and jump into a new boat. I know I will have alot to learn with my first boat so plan on hearing from me. I am a Chef by trade so in return for some boat tips I might be able to make you look good in the kitchen.

Welcome to the seadoo forum dino1. Did you get the 310 hp or the 435 supercharged? You will find that this is a friendly place with many eager members here to help you with any questions you may have. A lot of members I have talked to here, are in the same boat...married with children...lol If you want some more information on the subject of seadoo's you might want to look into being a premium member to maybe read up on other machines or view a manual for you boat or maybe a year earlier. I don't think there is one just yet for the 07 Utopia, but a similar manual for your boat is available, for the 4-tec engines. The manuals will get you feet wet so to speak on the subject of maintenance, and care for you new seadoo. If you plan on doing your own maintenance than the manual is a must have. Click on the link at the top of the page under "seadoo Manuals" for details. Nothing smells better than a new boat smell. Good luck with you new purchase and if you have any questions give us a shout.
Karl

Karl,
I got the 310hp utopia and I am sure it will be fast enough for a first boat. Thanks for the welcome in the forum and I will take your advice and look at some manuals, I know I have alot to learn but you have to start somewhere. Thanks for the reply.

dino1

Welcome to the forum dino! You should start a thread in the Off Topic forum giving us some suggestions on what to make for V-Day dinner!

Nice!

The Utopia is a fine boat and handles the open ocean pretty well. I have seen several here in the Gulf of Mexico running around Dauphin Island, which is about 8 miles offshore here in Alabama. It looks like a really stable ride!....Good luck!

I looked into buying one of the boats, I think we liekd the Islandia, we knew instantly WHY we liked it when we saw the price! We decided to go with our ski, alot because the boats cost more then we wanted to spend then, and mostly becuase the boat wouldnt do everything we wanted to. We will own one in the future, but for now, the jetski is the best thing for us!

I am sure it will be a blast for you (and the children!)

Cool place!

Wow, nice forum. I cruise my XP around the Wilamette river near Portland. It's too cold to play this time of year, so at the moment, I'm rebuilding my pump end.
I hope to hang out a while, seems like a cool place to read up on stuff!...

Welcome to the seadoo forum Manicmechanic. This is a great place to hang out and chat if you want. It is a very friendly forum with lots of active members eager to help and assist you with questions and problems that arise.
Check out the premium member section for authentic seadoo manuals with lots of info on your seadoo. click on the link "seadoo manuals" at the top of the page for more details. The manuals have wire diagrams, troubleshooting, and lots of pictures of to help in repairing you seadoo. Come back and visit and help others pass the winter months away quicker.
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back