RESTO New seats 1996 seadoo speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have personally used the Jet Armor kit and was very happy with it. Sea-Doo Upholstery also makes a kit, and I will probably try them on my next project. The Jet Armor kit is only a 2 way stretch vinyl and requires lots of heat and stretching to get it looking good. I believe the Seadoo Upholstery kit uses a 4 way stretch vinyl, which is easier to work with. I have also purchased Allsport 4 way stretch from Rochford Supply to do a couple of bench seats and jet ski seats with great results

Here's a link to a thread using the Jet Armor kit
New upholstery - Challenger 1800

I have personally used the Jet Armor kit and was very happy with it. Sea-Doo Upholstery also makes a kit, and I will probably try them on my next project. The Jet Armor kit is only a 2 way stretch vinyl and requires lots of heat and stretching to get it looking good. I believe the Seadoo Upholstery kit uses a 4 way stretch vinyl, which is easier to work with. I have also purchased Allsport 4 way stretch from Rochford Supply to do a couple of bench seats and jet ski seats with great results

Here's a link to a thread using the Jet Armor kit
New upholstery - Challenger 1800

That looks like a shit ton of time which I have none.. I saw jet armor kit on eBay for $400’ish but the foam I have is shot as well as the plastic pieces that click into place .. out of curiosity would you do these and ship them.. saw your posts and yours looks fantastic

Thanks for the compliment, but I've got too many projects of my own that I can't find time for. After all the shipping costs for me to do it, you'd probably be farther ahead buying a kit and having a local shop install it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back