New PWC onwer/board member

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbodremz

Just wanted to stop in and introduce my self quickly. I recently picked up 2 SeaDoo GTI's (both 1996) that need some attention due to being neglected by previous owners.

I have been in auto mechanics and dealt with 2 stroke engines almost on a daily basis, so getting my hands dirty isnt a problem. But I will be cruising the forums researching and asking questions here and there, mainly for part numbers and sources.

Just to give an idea, here is what I am working with:

Attachments

• WaveRunners002.jpg
    WaveRunners002.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to the seadoo forum. There is lots of information available here. If you need parts, or a diagram of some components break down, use out "parts" link at the top of the page. We also have a seadoo manual here on line as a pdf file too. It's a monthly subscription of $10.95 for 30 days of viewing or you can print it off for your own personal and private use. Click on the "manuals" link also at the top for details.

Karl

Thanks. I have found a bunch of information already, and actually have a full manual for the ski. But I will be here and there on the forums, and hopefully have the ski in the water this next summer.

You'll find this is a friendly place with lots of active members eager to help out and answer any problems or questions you have.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back