NEW parts thread!!! Now with links to pictures! 89-Present 50+ machines! GSX XP SP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Also sorry for the late replies on these inquiries...tapatalk sucks!!! Click on my link in the signature and email me from the website for fastest response. THX

Alright, guys we're done here.

[MENTION=79189]nycdon73[/MENTION] this is [MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION] parts sale thread and has been for years. If you'd like to list your hood for sale please do so in your own for sale ad. Do not jump in on someone else's thread to sell parts please.

Yup thats it. Why dont you go post in another members thread and see the warm reception you get there too Donny boy.

LOL the irony...a guy stealing business off another guys thread and then calls him a hack. :facepalm:

Now parting a 95 HX MOD!

OH YEAH!!!

Engine is locked up...hull is pretty battered too. Shipping is within US ONLY; prices higher outside of the 48 states.

Prices on mod parts: (im keeping the manual trim, Bars, and gas cap)

UMI (w/o bars) $400 Shipped
GT finger throttle $50 shipped
Near MINT vintage Jettrim seat $120+ship
Factory pipe (fishetti plate missing; bet its under the motor) with EWCI and Rev limiter $300 shipped
Novi Head w/ slightly pitted domes $125 shipped
Novi Maxiflow carbs w/ fish fuel rail and Mikuni pent pump (keeping novi pump) $600 shipped.
R&D intake mani w/ spigot mounts $90shipped
Jet Dynamics Ride plate $120shipped
Jet Dynamics intake grate $100 shipped.
Skat prop $125 shipped.

If interested in anything let me know and I will try to get the parts off and get more pictures to you.

Any parr’s still forsale

Back