NEW parts thread!!! Now with links to pictures! 89-Present 50+ machines! GSX XP SP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hey I am looking for a single gauge hood from 95-97 sp/spi range to put on my 96 xp. Let me know what you have.
Also, my zip is 23235 if you want to give some prices shipped.

Hello again. Say, looking @ the items for the '92 XP, what would you have to have for that teal handlebar cover and the two black plastic rings by the handle grips. It' not the right color but I could probably spray it. You mentioned it wasn't in the best condition. Is it cracked or just weather beat'n. Let me know and maybe I'll get it off your hands. Thanks, Tom

I didn't see a message in my pm inbox so I'm not sure if you got my request about the teal handlebar cover. You must be getting swamped so when you get a chance, could you let me know what you want for it, if you still have it. Thanks, Tom

Hello,

I am looking for one of the green hoods with mirrors and 2 gauges that will fit on a 96 Sportster. I am not sure what model they have to be for it.

Thanks,
Rob

Hello,

I am looking for one of the green hoods with mirrors and 2 gauges that will fit on a 96 Sportster. I am not sure what model they have to be for it.

Thanks,
Rob

I have a hood off a 96 SPX. I dont think the gauges will work on your boat, But the hood is in great shape $145 shipped to your door.
Thanks
Jess

Picked up 2....yes TWO more RXXs, a 1998 XPL, and a 1997 GTX!

One is in really nice shape minus the seat cover and mats so maybe someone wants to drive up here and take one complete I am working on getting paperwork.

Both are missing engines and pumps; I have one good complete set of pipes, both had the special driveshafts still installed. Both have MPEMs with keys, carbs, UMI, the light hood, etc.

I do still have the pump/nozzles off the first one I parted if you are looking for those.

Parts:

This is the one I'd like to sell complete; $1000 as it sits; no motor, pump, or pipes.

[/QUOTE]

Looking for a hood shock. '97 GTX, not sure what other years might fit. Just don't want to drop $60 on a new one.
Shipped to 23455. I appreciate your time.

Back