NEW parts thread!!! Now with links to pictures! 89-Present 50+ machines! GSX XP SP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hey there. I was wondering if you have come across a tachometer gauge for a '91/'92 XP. I'm restoring one and looking for one. Thanks and hope to hear back. Tom

NOW parting a 99 SPX

Its tragic....the hull is in nice shape...but the inner part is separating. So....its a parts machine.

Let me know what you are interested in and I'll get you a price. The bar pad is NOT for sale.

I havent had time to check the motor out, but it had oil in it. Prob isnt an issue b/c it had sat for a few years.

PM me if you need anything.

[/QUOTE]

Now parting a 95 HX MOD!

OH YEAH!!!

Engine is locked up...hull is pretty battered too. Shipping is within US ONLY; prices higher outside of the 48 states.

Prices on mod parts: (im keeping the manual trim, Bars, and gas cap)

UMI (w/o bars) $400 Shipped
GT finger throttle $50 shipped
Near MINT vintage Jettrim seat $120+ship
Factory pipe (fishetti plate missing; bet its under the motor) with EWCI and Rev limiter $300 shipped
Novi Head w/ slightly pitted domes $125 shipped
Novi Maxiflow carbs w/ fish fuel rail and Mikuni pent pump (keeping novi pump) $600 shipped.
R&D intake mani w/ spigot mounts $90shipped
Jet Dynamics Ride plate $120shipped
Jet Dynamics intake grate $100 shipped.
Skat prop $125 shipped.

If interested in anything let me know and I will try to get the parts off and get more pictures to you.

now parting a 98 GTX-RFI

The engine is suspect; sounds like a knock, but its only running on one cyl.

Everything is nice but has a ugly nose hit.

Throw me a PM if you need anything!

I need a pto for my 97 GTI 720, do you have one? And a hint on how to get mine off? Ive been having a tough time with this bugger!

Some can be quite tough; I personally use a prop tool, breaker bar, and a pipe. I also have a nice chain wrench for the really bad ones.

PM sent on the PTO.

Looking for a rear access lid w/hardware for a 2003 XP or similare yr model. Do you have one or know where I can get 1? Thanks BFree

I need a temp sensor for my 97 787 in my GSX as well as possibly seeing if you rent a alignment tool? Let me know please.

Do you have this linkage for a 587 carb ?

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

Nick I need your help! I need a carbon seal(272000770) for my 97 GTI. I also need it overnight shipped if possible let me know the cost + shipping next day. I'm at 45840 zip

Back