Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KBurbridge

Hi All,
My friends just gave me 2 jet ski's, I know nothing about Jetskis and they had no manuals, hence joining up. Ones a 98 GSX and ones a 96 G??
I've worked on Engines as a hobby so I imagine this will be fun.

There were supposed to be winterised two years ago. So I'm not sure how they will run...? :confused: I hope their alright it's been below 0C so i'm waiting to get a bit warmer so I can check some basic's on them & read the manuals.

And then I think I will start creating some question threads for them :)

- Karl

Welcome!...

Well, welcome to the forum!....when your ready, I'm sure we can help you de-winterize and get them to fire up. We may even be able to get you the year that your other Doo is...........that's really pretty easy looking at the HIN....
Again, welcome!

You won't forget my name.

Welcome to the forum Karl. Your a lucky guy getting 2 doo's for free! If you like tinkering with engines for fun, than your in for a real treat. Water craft is a lot of fun very satisfying after they are running the way they should. This forum is a very friendly place to be to discuss you seadoo problems and repairs. We have people from here from all over the world. Most all the active members are very eager to help and converse with your questions for a solution. Keep us updated on you progress also. Catch ya soon.

Karl

Yes, welcome!

Yes, welcome to the site..........haven't heard much from you lately dieselman. You got things under control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back