New hydro turf in the 99 speedster SK

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

To2d

Just installed after friend slipped and broke a toe. That was it! No more slippery floor.... and grey (diamond) was the perfect color and style

173.jpg
174.jpg
175.jpg
176.jpg
177.jpg

Yes... Soft foam feel but also a durable feeling. It is much thicker then the stock mats. Comfortable to stand on barefoot or sit on. Wife and kids love it and no more slipping around. Plus I found it helps keep the kids from stepping all over the seats getting in and out

Also easy to install. It lines up with all the textured parts on the boat. The hardest part of the install was removing the laminate under the old mats. Once I figured the right tools it wasn't that bad. "Goo-Gone, acetone, razor scraper, and for the bottom deck a wide steel blade paint scraper."

Got a deal on it from PWCmuscle.com with the code HYDRO15. "Thanks seadooforum!"

Yeah I'm going to order some for my '98 soon. Looks good! Did you add those rear speakers or were they there from the factory?

The hydro turf made a huge difference. You'll be happy you did it

Speakers: my boat had no sound system when I got it but like most was wired for one. I added the deck, amp, new wires, speakers, and because we like to sit in coves with music on all day I added a volt meter.
I have a couple posts about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back