New guy from Ohio!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadoorider52

Hey there. My name is Jonah, and I am a first time Sea-Doo owner. I am no stranger to the powersports world as I used to race motocross, and ride sleds and quads for fun. Outside of that I am also a huge truck and car guy and have had lifted pickups, SUV's, and jacked up diesel's.

Lately I've been trying to get away from spending so much on my vehicle, and figured it was time to get another toy. After searching craigslist for about 4 hours I found a ski I wanted, and picked it up that evening. I think I got a great deal heres the specs:

1998 Sea-Doo GS
720 motor (Have heard these are reliable)
Only 80 hours
Included:
cover
oil
safety equipment
single place trailer

The ski has never been kept outside, except for when it was brand new on the lot. The guy I bought it from had a vacation house and it stayed in a climate controlled garage it's whole life. The only problems with it are the oil injection doesn't work so I will premix like the previous owner, and the gas gauge doesn't work. I've heard these are both common problems and I would be interested in fixing them and adding a speedo or tach in my empty dash spot too. Anyone done this or have links to these 3 fixes?

I bought everything for $1200, so what do you guys think?

Also do most of you guys run full coverage insurance? I did as it wasn't much more...

He had 11 people call him on my way driving to him. I was able to throw cash in his face and beat the others too it! I saw it and knew I had to have it! I'm already looking to get a second because I don't wanna share with the lady haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back