need some beta testers...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey guys, we are working on a major addition to SDF currently, and would like some people to beta test the modifications. Your input is EXTREMELY important and will greatly assist with getting the site fully active.

seadooclassifieds.com

Please login using your SDF account information, and post an ad. This new site is powered by the same code as SDF, and we are trying to make it work seamlessly with eachother.

The site is being actively modified and worked on, but please PM the bugs and issues you see to me and hfgreg. Please list the URL (web address) of the error, as well as which internet browser you are using (click Help -> About on the menu bar to pull up version information). This will help us debug and create the best setup for our members.

We greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Joe Z

I am unable to log in. I input my information and it tells me I have successfully logged in, but when taken back to index it brings up the login prompt again and locks me out of posting or biding. But, if I click remember me it will keep me logged in.

So if you log into seadooclassifieds.com, you get redirected to SDF?

Yeah, when I log into the classifieds i am redirected to the forum home page. (sorry had a limit on words so I couldn't just say yep.)

I log in fine. I posted a wanted ad but now I dont see it anywhere. Also, can you make a picture option for a direct link to places like photobucket. I dont keep my pictures on my computer, so to add pics I need to be able to use from a hosting site.

Yeah, when I log into the classifieds i am redirected to the forum home page. (sorry had a limit on words so I couldn't just say yep.)

I believe this is now fixed....wow that was a deep-rooted issue!

I log in fine. I posted a wanted ad but now I dont see it anywhere. Also, can you make a picture option for a direct link to places like photobucket. I dont keep my pictures on my computer, so to add pics I need to be able to use from a hosting site.

Your post went into a moderation queue....I've revised it so that it'll post immediately instead.

The photobucket idea is great...but this one may take a while to get working. That's actually pretty complex to do, but I really think you are right...it's a feature that should be included.

If anyone wants a SeaDooForum t-shirt for $5, be the first to test out buying a premium ad, and include your address on the paypal screen. PM me the size and we'll send it out. Be sure to post here once you've done it!!

If anyone wants a SeaDooForum t-shirt for $5, be the first to test out buying a premium ad, and include your address on the paypal screen. PM me the size and we'll send it out. Be sure to post here once you've done it!!

I would but I don't see the buy it now button?

Watson, we need to edit a few things for it to be visible thanks for making us aware of this.

Watson, this should now be fixed. Let me know if you are seeing any problems. :cheers:

Awesome, looks like it worked just fine. PM me your address and what size you want and we will get it out to you Tues or Weds! Appreciate your help :cheers:

I like the new layout. It's a little more complex, but it forces the person posting to give all the needed info.

I'd Try your button... but I already have 2 shirts.

Thanks, Tony. We are still working on cleaning things up and making it less complex while browsing. But as you said, the additional information required from the seller should greatly help things.

Hey guys, we have updated the main page quite a bit since posting this after hearing some feedback from you all. Please let us know how the front page is for you guys. Pretty straight forward or still a bit confusing?

Thanks! :cheers:

Back