Need help ASAP, just bought my 1st Seadoo Boat! -7 degrees tonight, what do I DOO?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yota

I tested drove a Sportster LE 130 this evening and decided to buy it, now i have it home and left outdoors and the temperature is dropping fast! -& tonight! What should i doo? I mean its full of water from the test drive now and its no longer winterized for the freezing temps....any help much appreciated!
How do i flush it out or even put in some anti-freeze or -40 windshield wash to stop it from possible cracking?
Thanx

As I have read you read the thread on winterizing and de-winterizing.I would spray everything down with wd-40 after you get it as dry as you can. Than I would add anti-freeze to the engine in the cooling line till it comes out of the impeller hose.This way you know it is full of the proper mix,( read the side of the bottle for the correct ratio). Use antifreeze used for aluminum.Spray everything down as I said with wd-40. It will displace the water and coat it for the cold temperatures. If it got wet spray it. that should do it.
If you have a garage put it inside to protect it somewhat...Hey congratulations on your purchase! I'm sure you' ll have fun when it is warmer out.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back