Mystery vent line

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metnut

While cleaning the bilge under the engine, I felt a loose hose laying there. I traced it up to the front left side and out a tiny vent hole just below the rub rail. Does anyone know where I should connect the other end? Could it be a battery vent line?17939312-62CE-450D-9C75-764CD2391D89.jpegD48B4D43-6CDC-4F14-BC7C-184C9B2236CD.jpeg

Yep, that's the battery vent. Wait, where is the tale tell pee hole on that model. Usually the battery vent and the tale tell is right there at the same place. I only see one. It is kind of hard to tell by the photo so I would verify that is not your hosr to the tale tell pee hole

Last edited:
Thank you both. My model squirts out the back so this must be the battery vent. Really odd as the battery is located in the rear.

The only other through Hull that I know of that is located in that area on some models is the pressure relief side of the fuel vent. It's hard to tell from the photo. But that does not look like a fuel vent line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back