95 XP - 2 Hose Connections?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

LakeFun

Hello. Working on a 95 XP and have two connections I can't find information on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1) Someone has hooked the Cooling System Indicator hose (the one that usually hooks up to the stern and small stream of water flows out) to the battery vent port on the starboard bow. Of course there is a gel ventless battery. Is there an advantage to this other than seeing that the cooling system is flowing?

2) Is the port bow hose connection below the rub rail suppose to be connected to anything? Mine is current with a hose that simply is open and vents.

Thanks for any help.

That is probably the lower fuel tank vent and is supposed to have a pressure relief valve on it.

where does the lower fuel tank vent line connect to? Mines just laying in the front bow loose but has the pressure relief and vents below rub rail

OK. Thanks for reply. I still have a hose connections that I can't locate information on in the service manual or forum. Currently, on my 95 XP someone has connected the engine water outlet hose to exit out the front starboard top connection (see picture with finger pointing to it). The correct outlet hose is disconnected (see 2nd picture). Should there be a T to connect these together or what should the front starboard outlet be connected to? Not sure why the rear outlet hose is disconnected. Anyone help me with how these should be connected?
Thanks for any assistance.

Attachments

• 20230912_152440.jpg
    20230912_152440.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230912_152739.jpg
    20230912_152739.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 7
The silver one in your picture is just an aftermarket pisser, no different than the rear one.

Back