My new Toy!! I know I know its not a Seadoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampage

Premium Member
Premium Member
I got a deal I could not pass on. This thing is very quick, and very fun to ride. I still love my GTX though.

59.jpg

CANT BELIEVE YOU CAN EVEN POST A PICTURE OF THAT ON HERE AND STILL HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIOUNCE. LOL
THOSE 1200'S ARE FAST HUH I WRODE ONE THE OTHER DAY AND WAS SHOCKED BUT I WOULD NEVER IN MY RIGHT MIND OWN ONE.haha
LOL GOOD BUY MAN!

Yeah I knew I would get crap for this one. The last time out I got towed in by a GTX :). Found the starter bound up. Did not realize how much I like having reverse and neutral till I rode this....but dang is it fast and great out of the hole.

Hey... Mr. Moderator... This should be in the non-seadoo section. :ban: (lol, just giving you crap)

Nice new toy.

Its a one owner very clean ski! They got ride of it because of overheating issues. I took all the lines off and found them all packed with sand and shells. Cleaned it all out and did salt away on it. Runs great, just very hard to start when its cold. I have to use fogging spray to get it to start. after the first start up its good all day. Someone told me they really need a primer kit on them.

its a one owner very clean ski! They got ride of it because of overheating issues. I took all the lines off and found them all packed with sand and shells. Cleaned it all out and did salt away on it. Runs great, just very hard to start when its cold. I have to use fogging spray to get it to start. After the first start up its good all day. Someone told me they really need a primer kit on them.

oh yeah agreed with that a friend of mine has a yami 1200 gp and it takes us forever to get that thing going wen its cold but after that its fine. He is always using starting fluid on it which i have told him over and over is not good for it but what do i know right.

oh yeah agreed with that a friend of mine has a yami 1200 gp and it takes us forever to get that thing going wen its cold but after that its fine. He is always using starting fluid on it which i have told him over and over is not good for it but what do i know right.

Tell him to use fogging oil!!! Works just as good and does no harm to the motor. He will be doing a top end real soon if he keeps using that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back