My baby 99 seadoo speedster sk

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgtatts

258.jpg

No, i temporarily fabric sprayed them about 5 coats each seat . Works great but i will be re-upholstering them soon but they work for now .
266.jpg
267.jpg
268.jpg
269.jpg

Hey thanks bro yeah i used rubbing compound and waxed it and it brought it back to life beautifully thanks again.
315.jpg
316.jpg

That's impressive! I need to do mine this week! I like the new sticker. Did you had it custom made or it a kit?
That's my boat. It was a project like your 6 years ago.
317.jpg

Thanks , Nice Boat ! Since the prior owner didn't cover it up for over 5 years the original decals where toast and i wanted a lil different look. I bought the pair on ebay for about 60 bucks . It took awhile to find the right graphics i wanted it to hug the lines of the boat and look as original as i could.

That's impressive! I need to do mine this week! I like the new sticker. Did you had it custom made or it a kit?
That's my boat. It was a project like your 6 years ago.
317.jpg

Damn[emoji1430][emoji1430][emoji1430] those decals do look great. I gotta order me some. For now I use plasti-dip. $6 a can. But tons of options.
405.jpg

This is probably the best forum out for any Pwc's. Have a blast man. I know I do.
406.jpg

Thanks it took awhile to find just the right size and design , and yes this forum is awesome by the way nice boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back