Modifications 1995 XP?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Hynes57

Looking to improve performance on my 95 XP, I've been looking around and doing some research, but their doesn't seem to be much out their for a seadoo this age. Anybody have any ideas or places to order performance parts? Thanks!

SeaDoo does a really good job of getting maximum performance while retaining reliability, there's only a couple of performance enhancements that I would recommend. An aftermarket intake grate and an impeller, and on an XP possibly trim tabs. Even with these you're not going to see anything major, maybe 2-3 mph greater top end.

The 95XP had two engines the 720 and the 787, I'm not sure which one you have, if it's the 720 you might want to consider selling it and buying a 95 or 96XP with the 787 you would be gaining 25hp. I have a 96XP and I and a lot of other guys think this series, with the X4 hull are the best ski' s BRP ever made, you might want to check out the X4 hull thread.

Lou

yeah it's the 720, I think ill just leave it stock then and maybe try to find a 787 at the right price in the spring. Thanks!

Back