Moderator thanks

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony dee

at a time when we are all riding we should remember that our moderators are spending hours helping us. Time that they all could spend riding. Thanks again to all who help get our skis back on the water. It is appreciated.

X2 This board has been such a resource for me and just now feeling like I've learned enough that I can START giving back by helping newer members a little bit.

Your thanks are appreciated for sure, I think we all here like to try and keep the old stuff alive. I know I do. I shot you an email a few minutes ago, let me know if I can post those pics of that crazy stuff you do on here.

And this is why I doo it.

I may get 20 people who just come here for free info... but one or two really appreciate it.

Many Mucho Thanks!!
I was getting a literal TON of free info here, and started to feel like a freeloader.
Both the appreciation and the guilt pushed me to pay for my ticket become a member.
And I still got off cheap.
This place, and you moderators and other Guru's, Wisemen, and assorted Subject Authorities are a great bunch!
Again, thank you all!
-andy-

Most of us Mods found this site addicting. We hung around so much they had to make us Moderators.. LOL

Appreciate the thanks, it does make it worth the time and effort to be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never had a reason to belong to forum until 2 years ago when I purchased my 1st Doo and discovered this site. Now 4 skis later I confess I am addicted - is there help? During the past 2 years few days have past where I missed logging on to see what's new. Even in the dead of winter when there only a handful of members logged on I still enjoy it. Like most I learned and try to contribute now where I can.
I applaud your willingness and patience to help others! Well done guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have wrenched stuff all my life. I bought 2-2000 GTI's 2 years ago. This forum has been a big help. I try to give back when I can. I have learned a lot. Still learn everyday about something on a Ski !

a special thanks to the moderators for all the teaching as well as keeping the forum running smoothly. i've learned a lot on here and do my best to pay it forward as well. also thanks fro all that care enough to share. i'm here everyday! does that mean i am addicted?

167 views and 9 replies. When the waiter brings you your food do u say thank you each time she serves you something? I do. Dr Honda was right one out of twenty really appreaciate it. You know where your thumb would be without this forum? And your thumb would be in your pocket as well.

I will add my thanks as well. The Mods quite often have a thankless job, they do a lot of things we don't even know about most of the time. They are always willing to offer up help in any way they can. They do this because they want to so THANKS means a lot.

I also want to add that I greatly appreciate all the help the mods and other members give. If it wasn't for you guys I would have gotten out of seadoos a long time ago. On a car forum I'm on they collect donations once a year. Maybe we could do something like that here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back