Missing a part?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Burst

I think some things missing here. Does any one know what this is for and whats missing its this circle thing on the top right if were facing the rear of the ski from the inside. its circle and looks broken.

Attachments

• DSC03168.JPG
    DSC03168.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC03169.JPG
    DSC03169.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC03170.JPG
    DSC03170.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC03171.JPG
    DSC03171.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 7
I think some things missing here. Does any one know what this is for and whats missing its this circle thing on the top right if were facing the rear of the ski from the inside. its circle and looks broken.

Ok I am sooo glad that you asked the question. I have the same question . Now, it is a rubber bushing with a 90 degree tube fiting in the middle ( much like your fuel vent up near the hood). I have the same thing on both my skis. One is broken and one is not. Niether has anything hooked up to them. So I was wondering what gets hooked to them as well. It may be that nothing gets hooked to them they just may be vents of some kind. But I am wondering the same thing.

It's the battery vent hose. (if you have a wet battery)

So... if you roll the ski, and if any acid gets out... it will come out the vent at the rear of the hull, and get washed away when you ride around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back