milky oil in my rxp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

klitez

hi everyone. i decided this year to try my luck with changing my own oil. the oil i pumped out looked like normal used oil. i pumped out about 3 qts. and replaced the oil with BPR XP-s (it was recommend by the parts department at a seadoo store) but my issue is; i put the ski in the water for the first time this season last week, and it ran like it had old gas. i figured i would just run out the old fuel and it would clear up. but it didnt.. I decided to pull the ski out of the water after only 30 min of riding, on my way back to pull the ski i noticed white smoke(more then normal) i also noticed the engine was running with a dead miss. i checked the oil and found it was milky, i also pulled the spark plugs and they looked normal. i would normally expect to see one plug that would be extra clean if there was water getting into the cylinder. correct? i found the #1 cylinder has the dead miss(but there is fuel from the injector and there is spark and compression) Im lost and need some direction, any suggestions? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back