Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be up a for a ride. pm me for my number.

I hope I still don't have this gsx by then, lol.

Yeah I know it aint worth 3800 but just posting so we could see market range in peak summer. It is clean though

Rob

It's a 95 missing the seat though

Yes, it's a 1995. I believe that one was for sale last year from a different seller. Or at least it was a similar 1995 XP800 with the same Triton trailer. I almost bought it, but it sold a day or two before I could go look at it. Bummer it's missing the seat and the hard to locate yellow handlebar pad.

If anyone needs anything off this hull, let me know (Or if you want the whole thing): http://toledo.craigslist.org/boa/5726379306.html

I bought it for the motor (Locked up), pump and electronics, but found out the motor had a hole in the bottom end. I will gladly keep the seat and hood if someone just wants the hull and title. I could use an extra seat for one of my other X4's.

I do. Please go get it. I'll have a Uship guy come after it. Please text me and let me know.

Probably wouldn't hurt to offer $1400 you never know....

Well if you guys are gonna act then please act. I can contact the guy directly and see if he will hold it for a couple days until I arrange shipping.

I don't want to step on anybody's toes so please speak up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back