Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
It say my ip address is blocked. .and I pay to have the pro version on my phone. So it works on my data but I'm in a valley so my data sucks..

It say my ip address is blocked. .and I pay to have the pro version on my phone. So it works on my data but I'm in a valley so my data sucks..
There has to be a support email or something. They probably blocked a range of IPs for fraud and yours got caught in the middle.

Probably is a part out if no title, but still a 95 so the hump seat and single gauge hood are probably worth $150+ alone. Then you have the mpem, gauges, trailer and all other parts.

ya, don't get me wrong, I just finished parting out one, MPEM and pump sold quickly so its all profit after that, but not that much.
still holding onto the hull/title which I hope to get fiddy for before I say screw it and take it to the landfill.

It was more of a direct question to Matt B, he doesn't buy many part outs unless there is something juicy inside.

and ps.. another member beat you to the punch with an offer about 6 minutes before you. Didn't we discuss that via text some time back and you took a pass?

I still prefer to sell hull/title together to avoid the trip to the landfill, I hate it there.

Nope. I didn't pass. You told me it was painted over and you mentioned you weren't motivated to dig it out. So I was just waiting until you got motivated and took it off and got back to me.

Nope didn't lose interest, just waiting to hear back when you popped it.

That ebay 95 does not have the original engine in it either.

Anybody want a running 96 gsx for $300? The 800 motor runs but has low compression on 1 cylinder and is on the rough side. Too rough for me to sell and not worth my time to fix it. It has a blacktip dark blue seat cover on it that looks pretty good. Body is a little beat up, info gauge not working, definitely a project for someone.

96 gsx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody want a running 96 gsx for $300? The 800 motor runs but has low compression on 1 cylinder and is on the rough side. Too rough for me to sell and not worth my time to fix it. It has a blacktip dark blue seat cover on it that looks pretty good. Body is a little beat up, info gauge not working, definitely a project for someone.
I may be interested. Have any pics?

I posted a pic of the good side above, lol. I've seen worse but it's still a project, trailer not included in price but available, tires are crap. more pics...
96 gsx2.jpg96 gsx3.jpg

If you've still got it at the end of the month I'll take a look. I'll be at St. Mary's the weekend of the 27th visiting some of the wife's friends. [MENTION=71213]glsmohio[/MENTION] lives there too we should at least all meet up and get a ride in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back