Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I was home this weekend... I would be there tomorrow. I need a double trailer, ang I could sell the rest for the price of admission.

OMG! My Wife just bought a new Escape Titanium. Put our tax refund down on it. I would of jumped on that deal! She wants a boat too.

So did anyone on the forum get the xp, double trailer, ski, and single in cleveland? It is the one a couple of lines up. Owner deleted the post...

Not Midwest but might be something someone needs..
283.jpg

I saw that a few minutes after it was posted. It was listed at 550. Still a good deal for a hard to find complete xpl umi

he txt me today with more pics ,i asked how much for just the 96 he said 700. i said 300,he has not txt me back.lol
So he wants 700 for the 96 and 750 for all 3? Agree to all 3, show up with a single trailer and take the 96 and tell him you'll be back to get the other 2 once you get this one unloaded. I think you can figure out how the story of going to end.........

Omg! Lol reread the ad he just edited it! Then copy this and text it to him.

Just FYI the 95 is worth about 75, the 96 about 200, and the 92 on the trailer is 350 because of the trailer. If there wasn't a trailer the ski is worth about $20 not running.

Omg! Lol reread the ad he just edited it! Then copy this and text it to him.

Just FYI the 95 is worth about 75, the 96 about 200, and the 92 on the trailer is 350 because of the trailer. If there wasn't a trailer the ski is worth about $20 not running.
Yeah but they all ran at one point....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back