Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's see some pics!
I'll grab some later today as its already been moved to my overflow storage unit. Mechanically it's in good condition. 143 psi each cyl, carbs rebuilt 2 yrs ago and only ran once, new fuel lines, selector, etc. Fired right up when I got home.

Sad part is this guy bought it for 1800 he claims and it looked new, then let it sit outside with no cover for 2 years so needs work cosmetically. I don't get why he didn't at least have the cover on it.

This will be a cosmetic touch up and resell most likely.

Oh please! I promise I'll be down in a month...

no problem, consider it done !

edit.. after some additional thought, I think I can just let the seller hold onto it for you, I'm pretty dam confident that it will still be for sale in April, he might even come down $25 or so off the price. :) :) :)

no problem, consider it done !

edit.. after some additional thought, I think I can just let the seller hold onto it for you, I'm pretty dam confident that it will still be for sale in April, he might even come down $25 or so off the price. :) :) :)
Well if the seller is willing to hold, just tell them I'll pay full asking [emoji1]

Ok, off topic but I have Tapatalk on Android (Galaxy s5) and whatever emoji I pick isn't the same one that gets posted. Just kind of annoying cause u never know what you'll get. I've had to edit a few times cause the emoji that gets posted makes no sense with what I've typed, lol.

This just started a week ago so not sure what's going on. Get my new GS7 today, so we'll see what happens but I doubt it's the phone.

Ah, good to know. Yes, added back waterproofing and the SD card slot. It's now built into a slide out tray with the Sim card. Only thing it lacks from the s5 now is the battery isn't replaceable. I didn't upgrade to s6 since they took everything away that I love about my s5.

Alright I got a time to see this Sunday! If anyone goes before me and it's junk let me know so I don't waste a trip, if not I'm sure you'll buy it out from me!

I want to refurb my in laws 95 gts with this thing so if I get it, parts other than engine/some electrical will be up for grabs,
Good luck! I bet he'd go lower. I'm sure the no title is scaring ppl away.

Ah, good to know. Yes, added back waterproofing and the SD card slot. It's now built into a slide out tray with the Sim card. Only thing it lacks from the s5 now is the battery isn't replaceable. I didn't upgrade to s6 since they took everything away that I love about my s5.

staying off topic:
same issue with my android s4.
Did the s7 put the micro SD slot back?
If you want a removable battery you need to buy the Note. That has all the goodies. I'm holding onto my note 2, it's been rock solid since day one. My wife has the S6 and my son has the S5. I love both of those phones, especially the Samsung pay on both of them. I'm torn when it comes time that I need to replace my note. I really want to get to the point where I don't need to carry a wallet. I'd love to have a digital license, that's all I'd need a wallet for. I rarely carry cash. [emoji12] the emoji should be a wink with tongue out.

Yah I had the note 1, but it was just too big for me after a while. I like being able to do most things with one hand, and just couldn't do it with the note. Got a gs4, then gs5 and loved both. Hoping the GS7 edge isn't too big. It's the same width as the gs5 but longer so hope it's ok.

I will miss the replaceable battery. It's nice to have a fully charged battery in my bag when traveling for work. No searching airports for an outlet. Nowadays most new planes have usb and AC ports though so should be ok.

I have large hands, the Note is a one hander for me. You do know that for smaller hands and iphone users you can set the phone for one handed operation and choose whether your left or right handed. I laughed when I learned about that. It mimics the small screen of the iPhone. Lol.

Here are some pics of the 95 I said I'd get. Like I said before it's good mechanically just some cosmetic cleanup needed.
227.jpg

228.jpg

229.jpg

230.jpg

231.jpg

232.jpg

What a deal!
Thanks! Yah wasn't too bad. I did notice once i got home that it has a 787 seat on it, so the plastic on the bottom is melted where the 717 exhaust rubbed. Never thought to look at underneath the seat, lol. Could have used that to bargain another 50-100 off! I do have a 717 seat in the attic I've almost thrown out several times though, but very glad I kept it.

Yah I had the note 1, but it was just too big for me after a while. I like being able to do most things with one hand, and just couldn't do it with the note. Got a gs4, then gs5 and loved both. Hoping the GS7 edge isn't too big. It's the same width as the gs5 but longer so hope it's ok.

I will miss the replaceable battery. It's nice to have a fully charged battery in my bag when traveling for work. No searching airports for an outlet. Nowadays most new planes have usb and AC ports though so should be ok.
I went through 8 gs4's the charger ports kept failing. Assurion upgraded me to a 5 for free since they were out of 4s. Haven't had one issue. My other phone is an LG g4 hate it going to upgrade to an s7

I went through 8 gs4's the charger ports kept failing. Assurion upgraded me to a 5 for free since they were out of 4s. Haven't had one issue. My other phone is an LG g4 hate it going to upgrade to an s7
Just got my S7 edge from UPS. Didn't realize it doesn't have USB-c. WTF, I know u can't take full advantage of it yet but damn, Sammy usually stays on the leading edge.

I know it has the Qualcomm quick charge and wireless charging built in so not a big loss, but I really wanted the reversable plug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back